I'M CURRENTLY AT JUSTINHO'S HOUSE DOING NOTHING.
I think it's been eating, tennis, bridge, daidi, bridge then tennis then more food. Awesome.
& Shifu's here too:D He's been spending alot of time with HIS DARLING JUNIORS lately, I think he's even starting to understand our humour (: (I know you'll be reading this, I typed it purposely. Yay pimp!)
Our matching earstuds rock, all four of us wore in the end even though Grace&Chuns were whining like siao ystd.
Omg I seriously have a crush on Jarren Ho, looked at him play chess & was like, staring at him throughout. Cute is an understatment.
My phone's out of bat sigh. The person who's supposed to reply didn't & I'm kinda )):
Haha but this place is too crazy to emo, I love Eunice for staying, not everyone can stand our weirdness(:
I think it's been eating, tennis, bridge, daidi, bridge then tennis then more food. Awesome.
& Shifu's here too:D He's been spending alot of time with HIS DARLING JUNIORS lately, I think he's even starting to understand our humour (: (I know you'll be reading this, I typed it purposely. Yay pimp!)
Our matching earstuds rock, all four of us wore in the end even though Grace&Chuns were whining like siao ystd.
Omg I seriously have a crush on Jarren Ho, looked at him play chess & was like, staring at him throughout. Cute is an understatment.
My phone's out of bat sigh. The person who's supposed to reply didn't & I'm kinda )):
Haha but this place is too crazy to emo, I love Eunice for staying, not everyone can stand our weirdness(:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home